Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Stay in Cebu

Today is the last day I will be at Cebu. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving to Davao on an early flight at around 10.10am. Lol we are staying in Water Front Hotel here... the hotel looks like a castle here... very very nice and class... Its a 5 star hotel.


This is when we have nothing to do in the airport in Davao waiting for the flight to Cebu lol... actually I should post it long ago but haha I dont felt like blog... A little lazy ...

This is my friend in Davao... I mean my father's friends... Left is Michael (our tour guide), 2nd person is me, 3rd is my father's old friend that help my father manage his business here... forth is the cousin of Roland.

This is michael and Sheikh my partner in de business.

This is the only Malaysian Restaurant in Cebu. The food here is quite good and the only Halal food restaurant here... haha so lucky we could find this Royal Malaysian Authentic Cuisine in this huge and web like city. Hahaha actually we are searching already for 1/2 hour around the Ayala Road and we found it near the intersection of Ayala Road and Gorordo Avenue. The Manager and Owner here is very very friendly. I made friends with them and maybe going to be partners in business too. There is so many opportunity here. The Owner of this Superb Restaurant is the Owner of Felisa Cosmetics in Malaysia. All guys that comes to Cebu for tour tour should come here and try their food and maybe meet up with the well known business person here.

They even have Satay, Nasi Lemak, Teh Tarik and Nasi Goreng Kampung. As other food I am quite lazy t type in cause if I type all it will be quite long and I will have to charge them for advertisement purposes... hahaha joking... Just wanna help friend to say a few good words here...

Maybe I will post a little about the hotel.. haha of course before I go to the airport. Thats all for this time...

No comments: