Friday, July 20, 2007

The Country that I went... The Philippines.

This country is a very nice country. The country of Hospitality. They have a very high rate of hospitality in all the Cities. Well I and my group that visited Philippines for the first time (for me and Sheikh) was surprisingly great. They really took care of our lodging because they knew my father was a very very good person and a very close friend of them. I really enjoyed the stay there.

Well the best part of it was all our meetings with all the people went out perfectly and we have a great time talking and having our food served with the most respectful waiters and waitresses. Hmm... It seems like I got nothing much to comment about Philippines but fine country. haha.

I never went out for alot of night entertainment but morning times are also good enough for me. Some of the people I met there was really good to us. I will name some of them... Kekeke. Micheal, Sybil, Thea and also Mayby was all great friends. I will not forget them forever... Cheers mates.

I will post some pictures here...
Me and Sheikh having some picture sessions b4 our food is being served.
Some Historical story about this place. Jack's Ridge
Some natives holding Durian in Jack's Ridge
Me posing in front of the monument at the entrance of Jack's Ridge after the dinner.

My 2 best friend in Davao. Sybil and Micheal.

No comments: