Sunday, July 1, 2007

Relaxation

Relaxation.... Hmm do u guys like to relax? or going to massage parlors? I love to go to massages. It gives me the chance to relax and forget about the world outside. Especially Thai Traditional Massage.

They can trace your sickness from the back of your neck or even under your feet. There is so many types of massages in this world. Some massage only provoke your sexual life... some of them gives you longevity... others gives u pleasure and relaxation. I went to a massage parlor named Virgo Foot Reflexalogy in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Port Klang. This shop is a good place to visit if you are near here or maybe feels like going to massage.
This shop is nothing like those other shops I have ever went. Some of then just wanna provoke your sexual and ask u to have special service where they will earn from that services... hmmm this shop will do pure Thai Traditional Massages. I mean I feel good when they crack every single bone that your body have. aww that seems hurt to some people ahahaha...

I will show u the picture of me and my sister enjoying the massage. Haha I am enjoying myself while this girl is pressing on my feet. Of course before she start massaging they will eventually wash it first... *for those that have bad smelled feet better put on some fragrants first before visiting them...
Kekekeke. They have body massage too and also Oil Massage. Hmm I shouldn't advertise their shops here lol.

See my sister's face she is actually in pain Lol. Hmm but she felt relaxed after that... But today I went shopping with her in Ikea... again haha it takes us like 5-6 hours to finish walking in Ikea... haha

This is the master that massage my sister's foot haha..
Thats all for this time.. will introduce to you more shops on relaxation and foods...

No comments: