Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Post Before I fly

Haha... few days nothing to post in here tho... nothing special so hard to think of things to post... kekeke well this is what I will post before I go to the airport to depart to Manila, Philippines. I am going there with my father and some of his friends for business. Some businessman will be there too. Asked my father whats the plan there... well he said that we will be going to Manila for few days and then we will head of to bataang then maybe to Davao for few days b4 we head back to Manila to depart back home.

I hope there is Free Wifi there so that I can get online and post some updates of myself haha. Foremost is for me "playing game" haha. Its about it cant think of anything to post. Hope that there is alot of things for me to post... omg just remembered that this is the first time I step into the Philippines. haha.
Try to put a picture of mine but cant lol nvm nvm...

No comments: