Friday, July 6, 2007

The day I arrive at Manila...

The day when I arrived at manila I have some appointments set-up by my dad... hahaha so many people to meet yet so little time... I reach Manila like 4.35pm. After we reach the airport we went straight to the parking lot to meet my father's friend to be sent to the Hotel... I am now staying in Hotel Heritage. The rooms here are nice but the price is abit crazy 118USD haha. Maybe we are foreigners thats why they charge us differently.
This is the toilet.... with a bath tub at the other side...
This is my room mate and partner for the whole trip. His name is Sheikh.
This is me resting at 3.30am. just reach room from all the meetings and such.



See the bed how nice... hahaha 4 pillows.. the 2 white ones are very very soft.



The whole view of the room. This room is quite small actually but we have enough space for we are only 2 person haha. Well this rooms we rented seems like the place to put our luggage haha. Hmm I seemed to have the speeling check on lol. Luckily, I dont have to be like crazy and search for dictionary. Well the meeting went smoothly and the people here is very very friendly and nice. We met this Mr. Romy and Mdm. Jennifer, they are really nice to us. Mdm. Jen bring us out for dinner at the same day and we ate our dinner is somewhere near the hotel. Yummy I am so full today haha... We ate like 4 main dishes and some drinks. Those Main dishes includes crab, Fish, Fish and more Fish... Haa they love fish here. Thanks to Mdm. Jen to open my day here. haha ok thats all for the day.

This is the guy that comes with Mdm. Jen. They are so nice.. Haha this middle one is a Basketball player see how tall is he. haha.

Will write more about 6th July later.

No comments: