Friday, July 6, 2007

Trip to Bataan..

Today I went with uncle Ramli to bataan to see a vessel for bunkering Dieseland other types of oils... This vessel is huge. I am so tired today yesterday slept about 4am and today I woke up at 6am to proceed to meet the contact from Singapore.

Uncle Ramli with the tiring face haha.


Tiring trip of 4hours by Van to bataan but all went well and worth it.

We sat down after inspecting and seeing the vessel's condition at a Seafood Restaurant nearby

This is oneof the food we ordered. Its Ikan tenggiri.

The food here is yummy. Haha all I knows how t write is food food food... Dont mind me okay. I am a happy go lucky guy that loves to taste the flavour of foods everywhere I go. After we finished this trip and the lunch we continue our journey back to Manila. Omg the traffic is bad when we reach the outskirt of Manila. We reached the hotel at about 5pm . haha ermm we we so tired and we ended up in bed... But I am still energetic to write or post my blog... Haha actually I am typing this blog soon after I get the internet connection in my Hotel room. It cost like 21 pesos for each minute... so expensive man.. so I have to like type faster so that I can disconnect from the internet...

I am also taking this opportunity to rest and relax . haha times are very fast man... Tomorrow we all will go to Davao by plane. maybe we will stay there like 3 days and we will proceed to Cebu from Davao.. hehe plans plans plans... always running around. I am lucky to get to post this and took some pictures. If not this trip is a waste for me cause this is my first time to step on this Beautiful country.

Thats all from me ... will update more for u all to read.

No comments: