Friday, June 29, 2007

Pets....


I was hoping to get a pet myself... Before my wife came back. Her friend got a doggy from her Boyfriend from Japan... Omg it was the cutest that I have ever seen... I cost 1,800 Baht. Its around 180 Ringgit Malaysia... I was hoping thatI can buy 1 there and bring to Malaysia...

You see what I mean.... so cute.... with the little T-shirt and Jeans... the jeans cost about 280 Baht 1 set. So cute man... I love pets. Especially those that are cute and tiny...
Another Cutey Look
Even my wife cant resist and carry him... His name is "Kaka" hehe... they love the cute cute names...
I hope I could carry him too arghhhh I came back from Thailand too early... darn...
Ok thats about it ... haha I love dogs...





2 comments:

Jonathan said...

hey...u sud get a dog ler...but dunno u can take care of it properly anot ler....hahaz....1000 bath here m'sia rm how much?n yea...de dog is very veryyy cute!hahaz....hope tat u can buy one n i can play wit it....kekez...>.<

Jimmy Low said...

Thanks for the comment. RM 1 = 10 Baht for your information. Thats the easiest calculation... the real one is it always goes up and down. Sometimes it is RM - 9.8Baht.