Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Birthday Party... Reunion (Po Seong - Cantonese Language of Pay Back)

Hahahaaa... Yesterday my friend paid back his promise to us.... He let us wait for him at his Birthday party and made us go enjoy ourself alone... Well nvm at least this time he paid back... Ermmm I show u some pictures of yesterday's event... I forget to take some pictures of our trip to eat some supper...

This is both my best buddies in the wide world... TC and Khoo..

My lovely wife... see la.. Beauty 'n' the Beast.

My whole group of friends.. The birthday boy is wearing hat... Chia and my other friend is Melvin.

Lol my buddy... TC and my wife...

ETC ETC

Wow such a sharp mouth lol... he is abit drunked... Khoo drank a little bit but he still keeps his style.. and chiew...
Haha we have dinner (Tai Chow - cantonese of Big Fried "keke") This Tai Chow cooks a variety of dishes ; Noodles, Meat, Vegetables etc
It tastes so good yum yum all those foods we ordered... ok that all for that.. more to come later...






No comments: