Monday, June 18, 2007

A feast with my friend.

I went to KL to meet my friend to talk on some business opportunity that my friend and me are trying to research on. I went to my friends house around 3pm. He told me to help him abit with the DBKL statements. So we went to the DBKL HQ. After that we went to try some of the Bread Story's Durian Bun. Yummy!! its nice and I had never eaten durian with bread b4 "Hahaha" but my mouth was so sweet and smells after the Durian Bread.

We went to Sungai Wang to continue our research. When we reach there we went to BB plaza's Car Park and it was so high up. "Felt Headache when we have to turn all the way up like The Mall". We went to the Bukit Bintang Monorail Station to proceed with the research. When we reach the shop we bought 3 types of Curry Puffs. 1 Curry Chicken Puffs 1 Black Pepper Chicken Puffs 1 Chilly Crab Puffs. Well we both tried it each one half. We wanted to try the Durian Puff but it is sold out. The Stall's name is 1A Crispy Puff. Haha there is like a frenchise business available with this company. It is from Singapore. the curry chicken puff cost about RM1.60 and the chilly crab cost RM2.60. So we dont wanna know about the price now... So we try the puffs. the curry chicken taste more to Indian Curry and the Chilly Crab doesn't have even a single crab meat inside. I and my friend was so disappointed with the puffs but it is worth it to try it ourselves. After that we sat there and chat a little and we when thinking like "where do we go?..."

We concluded to go to my friend's house for a short while and then we goes home. We did went to my friend's house in Melawati and then we continues to stroll around KL to see the night view. We wanted to go for dinner and we ended in Ampang searching for stalls thats special to eat. As we were driving we saw this "Korea Stone BBQ Steamboat" looks so interesting to explore. We went there and sat down on the table and trying to see what they got there... Wow delicious crabs, mutton, pork and vegetables. So we take some of each to eat. we ended sitting there for more then 2 hours. So full that my friend trying to force me to have our 3rd and 4th round of BBQ and Steamboat. They have alot of choices... even ABC and Ice-cream.
See my greed face eating the fishball hahaha

This where i force him to talk picture ... He doesn't want to expose his handsome face.

We went stroll along Jalan Ampang for abit to let our stomach digest those foods we ate. We end up in the Hulu Langat Highway. Its quite pretty view from there so I tried to take some snaps of the view from my Handphone... Disappointing... cant take nice shots so I will post some ugly shots that I took ...


Hahaha so blur man.. This is not what I see up there if u wanna go there just tell me I will
surely bring u up there if u want.. Nice view and the place is just opened to public.
This is all I do in 2 days lol well if I ever do something other then sitting at home I will post it here lol. Hope U enjoy my page.

No comments: