Monday, June 18, 2007

Ikea Shopping Spree...

At first I was bored and dont wanna go to Ikea with my mother and my sister. I usually dont like to go shopping but for my sister likes to ask me for favour so I went... Well not bad for me also I got something I wanted "haha". The day goes nicely and when we reach there , there is a not much parking space as in Ikea there is alot of people. Well you know Damansara is for the rich... Everyday they shop man. It's like a war zone in the parking. Everyone is eyeing on the empty place. LOL. We get an empty space by luck and we went into the Shopping Mall 'Ikea'.

I walked with my trolley wandering around and following my mother. My job is like a Amat that drives car and a Labour that carries things. As we walk along the path .. I found a beautiful girl with her husband. Lol so i walk closer to get a look and she was there in front of me and not notice me looking at her... So I give he face a hand look lol she was surprise and tell me "eh you also here ah" hehe. Here she was talking to me and I bring her to meet my mother and tell mother to come. The she is Ming Che and the husband. Aren't she pretty? Hahaha I am so surprised also to meet her there... That shows that ths world is getting Smaller each day. You can see people every easily everywhere. So dont ever talk people at their back. "Ming Che I never talk bad behind u ah." We walk on and on. So tiring that day dunno how long we took to get to the end of the road. I will show u those pictures that me and all those are interested.

This the cabinet that looks cool with the plasma TV sticking to the wall... Nice

This is the Kitchen looks that my sister's eye fell for... Its nice also to me. Well you know I am not a choosy guy. For me any type of kitchen will do. In Ikea all the kitchen seems decend to me lol. But the only thing I dont like is the price lol. But compaired with others that I have seen before its quite reasonable. The whole day went like that and we end up reaching home around 11pm. But so sad that my mother skipped Dinner and ate only the Curry Puffs that sells near the cashier. I Bought 1 dozen home cause I am those guy who eats alot... Hehe more to tell u later today...

No comments: