Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Routine everyday... kekeke

Well for the pas few days nothing special came up... haha actually when my wife comes back I seldom go out from the house. Hahaha cause everywhere I went she surely dont really like ... So I better stay at home and do my routine stuffs like going to Giant (Bukit Tinggi, Klang), playing with my computer, eat go toilet etc... Kekekeke today I felt so sorry for all readers that I never been updating my blog as I said I would... Hmm I have been PC hunting for the pass few days cause my mom ask me to find 2 pc for my father's new office.

Yesterday, I went to Low Yat again haha my mother wanted to buy PC/ check the pricing... But al she got yesterday was a new handphone... Haha I bring her out to have dinner at Pudu and we walk around Low Yat at the last minute and all shops are ready to close...

Well now, My wife is preparing to do facial with me lol... my yucky face with lots and lots of pimples... she going to do for me... Keke well If any of u wanted to have a hair cut, Hair wash, or maybe facial. Anyone can call me or come straight to my house at Kampung Raja Uda... I will put down my contact and also address below...

Jimmy Low
19, Lorong Petola Off
Jalan Lengkongan,
Kampung Raja Uda,
42000 Port Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
MALAYSIA.

H/Phone : 012-3758860 / 016-6868860

hahaha not advertising my hair saloon just tell my friends about myself and what I am doing now.. ok got to go now bye...

No comments: