Saturday, January 16, 2010

Working days

Hmmm. today is a normal working day for me as well. So nothing much to say but a busy busy and dirty working day. Today my boss never really scold much. I just done some of the customer's home alarm system but only 1 problem... cant seems to find one zone haha... Well thats what my job is about find them and tackle the problem.

Just took a few photos of my dog's new look. will upload them tomorrow cause i am pretty tired now after a long day of hard work and prayers. I just came back from uncle jack's home. He told a master to come to his house and so many people  join the crowd there as the master blesses people and helping people to do some tattoos. I am thinking of having 1 myself but already so late and there is alot of people waiting. My wife went with me and she is tired too (pregnant lady). Ok thats all for today. Maybe I will go into Maple to up some %. haha still gaming...

No comments: