Sunday, January 17, 2010

17 January 2010

This is my doggy posing while being instructed to be sitted. haha. He is called Jacky for your infomation. Well he is quite naughty when we are not at home. He will eventually start tearing apart those papers he saw.
Just went to PJ today to my uncle's friends home (Uncle Jack). He is a very kind and good-hearted guy that loves to collect amulet for his hobby. He is very intellectual guy. He knows alot of monks and also temples via his experience from young age. I don't have the chance to take a picture of his cause this few days was a very busy day for him cause of the tattoo master to be at his home. This tattoo master from Thailand temple was so coincidence from the same area of my wife (Issan). Issan is a race in thailand. They are located near to Laos.
This is the result of my tattoo from the tattoo master this afternoon. I only did the top part cause the lower part I already done it about few years ago from other tattoo master. The lower part one is called "Salika" it is for the good friendship / so called good relationship with peoples... It give you good luck to meeting people and customers.
I will show you other picture that my friend did. The top box is also like mine. It is called "Kau Yod". It means nine pole. It will enhance your luck in doing things such as jobs, business and also luck in meeting with peoples. As for the lower box one is called " Ha Tiau". It means five lines. This tattoo will enhance your luck and also most of the things as my "salika". This "Ha Tiau" is the most famous tattoo for the time being. You could see those in Angelina Jolie's back shoulder. This tattoo is famous from Thailand's ArChan Nu.
**The red box is being drawn by me to let you see the set of tattoos.

I feel so good cause I got the chance to be tattooed by this tattoo master cause he is good at it and he is only in malaysia by chance. :)
Thats all for today haha








No comments: