Saturday, August 18, 2007

The day of my Birthday...

Its time to go back from Cameron Highland... We checked out from the Hotel around 12pm. We went to buy some vegetables from the market space near the Hotel. See the market place... hmmm the things here are not really that expensive but u also need to bargain with the people there cause if u never bargain the price are abit high and for overseas people... U know tourist spots...

As we were going back driving down I stopped at the Honey Bee Farm to get some present for my Birthday. hahaha I read a paper written there saying that if u show your ID on the day of your birthday they will give u a 200gm honey... Hahaha so good. So I too the opportunity to get something free for my birthday. Before I get the present from the shop.. When we go into the parking area we say a group of bikers so we try to take some snap shots with the cool biker's Bikes...

See those bikes beside us.... Are they nice? they are cool.. Those bikers are so friendly... Wooo wish they all the best in their trip...





No comments: