Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cameron Highland Trip...

After we checked in to the hotel, me and my friends went to the butterfly farm... ermm we saw alot of small creatures and also see some plants and such... This trip we just took alot of pictures and one more comment on cameron highland. There is nothing much to enjoy in cameron... maybe its because I never really studied the place well before I went there...

Hahaha... ermm some more pictures below... we enjoyed the stay there in Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands....



Hahaha this is only the morning part... hmmm I went to butterfly park.... then we went to honey bee park... hmm never took pictures there... Because my friend said that the place we went is like seeing boxes laying all around... zzz hahaha.. cause all we see is the boxes there and the bees there are so small..



Ok I will tell u about the night part with some pictures...

The night I cut my Birthday cake at the belcony of the hotel... hahaha me and my friend took the sofa bed out to the belcony to sit and enjoy the weather up there in Cameron Highlands...


My friends posing and loitering around the chilly weather space...

After cleaning up the whole place up... Cause the place already started to rain abit ... hmmm see my friends there... all abit drunk be all of us are drunk and we slept about 3am...

Will write more in the next post cause this post is already so long man lol...

No comments: