Monday, July 30, 2007

MC Airlines... Hahaha

I went to one place on thursday and it is 15th aniversary there... Their theme for this year is MC Airlines... It stands for Metro Club Airlines... Hahaha all the waiter and waitress there wearing uniforms as air-steward and stewardess... Nice haha I took alot of pictures that day but I think I will only put some up only. Ermmm that day I got back home about 2am omg so tiring man...

They are giving roses to the 3 winners of Miss Metro Club...

This is the Dancers for the day
They Flme Thrower are making my eyes pain... And the whole pub is full of smell...

Another Dancer...
My Friends in Klang...(Ah Kang and Frankie)

Another Friend (Ah Leng)
An entertainer that acts like Elvis Presley...

This is what I get after the Drinking till 2 am lol from lucky draw... Hehe actually we get 2 my friend took 1 and I get this...

No comments: