Friday, July 20, 2007

A japanese Restaurant that serves Korean food as well...

Me, my wife and my friend Alan went to dinner yesterday in a Japanese Restaurant and they have BBQ pork and such there... Hahaha. It seems like Korean BBQ restaurant that me and my wife went to in Thailand.

The food there seems nice also... Quite delicious and reasonable price as well.
Haha Happily Burning the pork ...
Got the waitress there to help us take a group photo.
Haha hungry guy

We went to a place where the the scenary is pretty nice haha. I call it Jack's Ridge of Malaysia. Tell me whether its nice or not... If you want me to bring u there sure...
Alan posing ...(Actually I was trying my phone camera....)
At last I got a nice picture from my handphone... last time tried to take picture but it came out blurred... This time I made it and it is quite nice...
Another view of the town with the KLCC in it...
Relaxing before I went to Futsal... Hahaha sometimes I do exercise also... Dont see me as if I dont d sports...
See my happy wife haha when I came back from The Philippines...

No comments: