Friday, June 22, 2007

Yay.. I m so happy...

Well today I went to Low Yat to buy some computer stuffs for my house haha... Been so busy and so frust with the wireless connection in my grandma's house. I can't seems to connect to thier network... Hmmm dunno whats the problem. I have dinner with my grandma... I have been so long I never go back there to have dinner. Missed her so much and I seen her so healthy now I am happy also.. We talk alot about my life tho. Its fun today to spent some times with families..

After being with my grandma I went to meet my old buddy to have dinner we have dinner and drink a little of beers. We chat and have fun. We are also planning what should we do tomorrow night as tomorrow night is my friend B'day hahaha...

I am also so happy cause tomorrow my wife is coming back from Thailand to my side... Yaaaaahhhhooooo... Muacks... alot my wife... Loved and missed her so much...

At last man.. for 2 months she have been away from me...

No comments: