Sunday, June 24, 2007

The day when my wife arrive

That day when my wife came home was so tiring haha... Imagine she can take all this laugage by herself lol. The customs ask her so many things and checked all her bags. After I picked her up, We proceed to my friend's Birthday party... The birthday boy told us that if we dodn't show up he will like no talk or be friend with either of us who never show up for 3 years. Well all of us shows up. Guess who is the one who never show-up. The birthday boy..... When I called him and he told me that there is no one taking care of his daughter.... and he is playing PS2 and lazy to go out already.. Swt.. whats all the sayings yesterday?

This is all a bullshit for giving us all those excuses... So pissed off and tired... haha well forget about him me and my other friends go along with our own plan and nvr ask the birthday boy... kekeke we enjoyed ourself that day..

No comments: