Friday, June 22, 2007

Last 2 day...

I have been missing 2 days cause got some important things to do... hahaha well all i blog of is what I do everyday tho. Hmmm 2 days ago I went to search for places to have my dinner with my good friend Alan Khoo... I suggested that we went to the old and famous "THE SHIP" Restaurant and we enjoyed our dinner there. I love to hang out there alot last time till I came to Klang to stay and I missed the old times...

Hehehe I forced him to take this phot again... He keeps rejecting me to take his photo... I dunno what lol... He is available now... just tell me that u are interested and I will surely introduce to you. Ermm hahah joking only I am not a match maker lol...


This is me. Trying to cut the chicken that I ordered haha.. This place is the most bes place to eat western food in my whole life lol.. I love THE SHIP alot... Hope u can go there and see it for yourself..

No comments: