Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Looks for my Birthday.

Haha my wife gave me a new look by doing something to my hair... Can u imagine what she done to it? last 2 days she did rebonding to my hair and it is all straight and now today she colour my hair so that all my grey hairs will not be seen on my birthday.

She how she loves me. Well for the rebonding I seems like get older from the look lol... I will show u the process of my hair colour time... 3 picture only ler... Hmm never mind ler... actually changing of stuffs to myself is nothing... only dont change my heart ... Am I correct?(to all those who are married) Kekeke. Hmm this is abit boring man waiting the colour to eat into my hair. So I type abit lor here...
For my business we are still in discussing about it cause this is not just few dollars business. It is millions of Dollars (Yeah.. I mean USD) Ermm they are still abit of curiousity and our supplier also felt the same, and thats why we are still discussing the payments and the term...
Ermm ok thats about it nothing much to type.. seems like so long never type so not much ideas to type in here...

Haha thats me now...
See at the master behind me
I look so ugly man and fat... zzzz

No comments: